Here We Are Going To Discuss How to deactivate Instagram account on iPhone. Instagram is one of the most popular social networking sites on the Internet. Today, people use this service to share photos and videos. If you don’t want to share pictures with anyone else, it’s very easy to deactivate your Instagram account.
If you are using a smartphone, you can open the App and deactivate your account. You can deactivate your Instagram account from your iPhone or Android phone. It’s pretty easy to activate or deactivate Instagram.
Here are some instructions on how to deactivate your Instagram account:
- Open the App on your iPhone.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ button.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the ‘Privacy’ option.
- There is a ‘Manage Services’ option under the privacy option.
- You can choose to deactivate your Instagram account here.
- The next step is to tap on the ‘Deactivate Account’ option.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account on iPhone?
You can follow these simple instructions if you want to deactivate your Instagram account.
If you want to deactivate your Instagram account on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to go about it. Some people use the app’s settings, others use their device’s general settings, and some use a third-party app.
If you’re looking How to deactivate your Instagram account on your iPhone, it’s actually a pretty simple process. Just follow these steps:
1) Open the Instagram app and tap on the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
2) Tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen, then scroll down and tap on “Settings.”
3) Scroll down and tap on “Delete Your Account.”
4) Enter your Instagram password when prompted, then tap on “Delete Account.”
5) Tap on “Yes” to confirm that you want to delete your account.
Log out and check if your Instagram account has been successfully deactivated.
Your account will be deactivated immediately, and all of your photos and videos will be removed from Instagram.
Related Post: How To Post Multiple Photos on Instagram Story
How to Delete Your Instagram Account on iPhone
Another way to deactivate or How to Delete Your Instagram Account on iPhone is by going to instagram.com/accounts/delete_account/. Log in with your username and password, and then click on “Delete my account.” Again, you will be prompted to enter your password and tap “Delete Account.”
The last way is to email Instagram at [email protected] and request that they delete your account.
How To Deactivate Instagram Account On Android
You Can Use Same Method To Deactivate Instagram Account On Android. Because Application is Same And All The Features, Funcation are Same. So Same You Can Follow The Method Thats I Write Abow for Deactivate Instagram Account On Android.
we have discussed the best methods to deactivate the Instagram account on iPhone. It is the easiest methods About How to deactivate Instagram account on iPhone.